Nov 2011 - Dec 2013
|2012||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||7 Nights|
|2013||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||7 Nights|
How to Book
How to Pay
Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, bookings are from 15:00 hrs on the day of arrival to 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
2. A £50 booking fee to be paid on booking. Balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival. Bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival - fee to be paid in full.
3. Dogs are permitted by arrangement. Please do not allow them upstairs or on the furniture. Dogs must not be allowed to foul in the vicinity of the cottage.
4. The proprietors accept no responsibility for any accident, injury, or illness to guests or their pets, nor do they accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property or vehicles of the guests.
5. The booking is made on the understanding that the property will be available to you on the date booked. If this is not possible through circumstances beyond our control (for instance fire, theft, damage etc), the hire charge will be returned in full,and the hirer will have no further claim against the proprietors.
6. If the hirer has not taken occupation by 14:00 hrs on the day following the date booked, the proprietors assume the right to re-let unless other arrangements have been agreed.
7. Guests are asked to let us know if anything appears to be broken or missing so it can be replaced or repaired as soon as possible.
8. Bookings for persons under 18 cannot be accepted.